Regardless of how compelling or beautiful your website might be, it is not worth much if it fails to be discovered. To maximize the digital visibility of your business, your website should be optimized to appear in the top search results of your prospective customers. To do so, it is imperative that your website is built properly. Otherwise, you will discover it to be difficult or, in the case of advertising, more costly to claim the top-ranking spots on some of the most desired search terms for your industry.
Point Blank’s Rank Ready™ Certification is our promise to you that your website will have a strong foundation for all of your search engine optimization (SEO) and search engine advertising endeavors. Each requirement that makes up this certification is crafted after Google’s own recommendations for quality content and fast load times.
In chasing the standards of the world’s leading search engine, our Rank Ready™ Certification is sure to provide you with a competitive edge over the competition that is either ignorant of or simply ignores these crucial recommendations.
Below is a quick breakdown of the requirements each of our developers must achieve before releasing a website worthy of our Rank Ready™ Certification. As a prospective client, we do not expect you to fully understand these outlined requirements and their accompanying terminology. For this reason, we encourage you to reach out so we can answer any questions you may have about building a website worthy of the Rank Ready™ Certification.
Webpage Speed & Performance:
- High-speed (non-shared) website hosting platform for consistently faster server response times
- Efficient (low bloat) page builder for reduced website file sizes
- Server-side caching for reduced server-side load from new user traffic
- Content Delivery Network (CDN) for quicker load times in different geographic regions
- Minimal plugin usage to reduce the number of files needed when loading webpages
- Bloat eliminator for the elimination of unused plugin code on each webpage
- Defined image and, when applicable, container width and height values for different screen sizes, reducing Cumulative Layout Shift (CLS).
- Properly sized images for reduced file sizes
- Low-loss image compression for lightweight, high-quality images
- Consistent utilization of content styling classes to reduce redundant CSS code
- Defined fonts and font weights to reduce the number of fonts loaded for each webpage
- Clear and concise written content curated around the information prospective customers are searching for
- Prudent keyword integration into written content (no keyword stuffing or overly redundant statements)
- Keywords used are pulled from relevant and sufficiently popular search queries as identified by Google’s own search data
- Single Header 1 title per webpage
- Appropriately tagged Header 2, 3, etc. subtitles
- Image meta descriptions
- Content-driven webpage titles and meta descriptions for search engine appearances
- Adaptable web page designs for different screen sizes
- Intuitive website navigation (header menu, footer menu, and strategic call-to-action button placement)
- Site map for bots to utilize when scanning for new website content to be indexed by search engines